Notice For Annual Ordinary General Meeting
The Board of Directors of UNITED POWER SAOG (the “Company”) has the pleasure to invite the shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting, which will be held at 05:00 PM on 31/03/2021, via the electronic platform to hold general meetings which can be assessed through the website of Muscat Clearing & Depository Company (www.mcd.gov.om). If the quorum requirement for holding the Annual General Meeting is not fulfilled, a second Annual General Meeting shall be held at 05:00 PM on 07/04/2021, to discuss the following agenda:
Ordinary Agendas Annual:
- To consider and approve the Board of Director’s Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2020.
- To consider and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2020.
- To consider the Auditor’s Report and to approve the Financial Statements (Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account) of the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2020.
- To consider and ratify the Board and Committees’ sitting fees paid during the preceding year and specify the Board and Committees sitting fees for the coming year.
- To consider and approve the transactions that will carry out by the Company with related parties for the financial year ending 31 December 2021.
- To appoint the statutory auditors for the financial year ending 31 December 2021 and approve their remuneration.
According to the Company's Articles of Association and the controls for holding General Meetings using modern technology issued by the capital market authority, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Legal person, exclusively, has the right to delegate a natural person to attend the General Meeting and vote on its behalf through technical means, provided that this natural person has an investor number in MCDC.
- Voting on any of the agenda items begins no more than three days before the date of the General Meeting until the voting process ends on the day of the General Meeting. If the shareholder’s shares are increased or decreased, the voting process will be cancelled, and the shareholder will have to vote again on the day of the General Meeting.
For further information please contact on telephone No 99219419 or email: email@example.com
Chairman Legal Advisor External Auditor