|Chairman||Mr. Yaseen Hassan Ali Abdullatif|
|Director||Mr. Rayan Zanin|
|Director||Mr. Grahame Laurence Farquhar|
|Name||Year of Joining||Education||Experience|
|Mr. Yaseen Hassan Ali Abdullatif||2009||Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration (major – Finance) from the American University in December 1996.||Mr. Abdullatif has been with Bank Muscat since March 1987 and he has handled different functions from being branch manager to managing credit assessment and credit controls. In 1998, he was promoted to the position of Assistant General Manager to handle the Risk Management function of the bank and later on finance function has been an additional responsibility. Currently, Mr. Abdullatif, as Deputy General Manager, is responsible for managing support services functions at the bank.|
|Mr. Rayan Zanin||2016||Chartered Financial Analyst||
- 30 Years Financial Service Industry
- 2010 - 2016 GE Capital - Cheif Rist Officer
- 2006-2016 Wells Fargo - Senior Risk Executive
|Mr. Grahame Laurence Farquhar||2016||
MBA, Strathlyde University, Scotlant
Association of Cretified Charterd Account (UK)
- 15 years, Region CFO at Bertelasmann Media Co. Hong Kong, China.
- 5 Years CFO Responze TV Co. Florida, USA
- 2009- Now CFO, Khaled Juffali Holding Company, Saudi Arabia.